October 03, 2011

HIKMAH :)

hello guys. hoho. cik marlia tengah sakit kepala disebabkan flu yang tiba tiba jer menyerang...thinking too much I guess :( harini cik marlia a little bit lega as supervisor for final year project da approve my tajuk and da dapat pun my co-supervisor...thank God..

terlalu banyak hikmah yang kita xsedar even dalam this week I got too many conflict of emotions kan. yer, sebagai hamba yang lemah, cik marlia xlepas dari rasa kekurangan...but when think deeply about it, betul ungkapan ni :

"setelah puas kita menangis menunggu dan mencari ke mana hilangnya matahari, rupa-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi



when I'm down I always remind myself that Allah is always be by my side. He's the only one who understand my emotional and my situation. He's the one who heard me. He's the one who helped me in any difficulties and He'll be the one who can bring back the smile of me :)

I'm letting go all the past and I'm praying that I'll be good in any conditions. Amin.

I should make time for myself and love myself. satisfied myself with the joy and the successful :)

 :) Alhamdulillah for all this.

No comments: